Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Chase by Trish Thuy Trang and Cardin lyrics

Why you gotta play it cool like that?I saw you there just looking at meMmm hmmYeah I'm talking to youYou put up a front but I see through you
You must be crazy for thinking like thatCaught you many times for staring at meUh huhYeah I'm talking to youWhy you gotta act like I'm a fool?
Round in the circle so many gamesSooner or later I'll have my way
CHORUSCut to the chase as I show it over and overYou wanna get closer to meAnd you know itSo why don't you just make your moveI got all of my love just waiting for you
All your boys have been telling meYou went and told them that you wanted meUh huhBaby that's a factSo tell me what are you gonna do about that?
Even your friends have been telling meYou went around and asked for meMmm hmmNow that I'm right hereSay what you needBaby I'm all ears
So tell me what are you running for?Give me a sign and then I'll be yours
Repeat Chorus 2X
Round in the circle so many gamesSooner or later I'll have my way
Rewind
Repeat Chorus 2X

No comments:

Post a Comment